Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 2)

As long as she gets her medicine twice a day.

She’s always been very skittish and afraid of her own shadow. She spooks easy and dives for cover.

We got her when she was a few weeks old. She had Cuterebra larvae in her neck at that age so she started out with a bum deal.

She’s a little more aggressive with her brother and sister but nothing they can’t handle, they know to just walk away when she gets in a mood.

She’s due for a visit to the neurologist, we don’t anticipate any change in medication.

15 Likes

Hanging out with me while I work.

18 Likes

12 Likes

16 Likes

Dragonfly hanging out in my back yard before the first thunderstorm in a couple weeks

(Looked again after the storms/after dark and it’s still there. I think it might be dead.)

17 Likes

Shadows in the shade.

19 Likes

Turtle Tuesday.

We took a long 12 mile bike ride yesterday looking for all the logs where turtles sun themselves. We found them.

24 Likes

Rockin’ Robin watched the sunset with us last night.

My wife took these. The robin has a worm in it’s mouth. The snake is tiny, it could fit in your hand, another robin had it but my wife scared it into dropping it.

21 Likes

Why, oh why, has nobody invented peppermint-flavoured dog food yet?

Oh, don’t give me that look…

G’Night…

19 Likes

not even a mint on the pillow?
one star for Bates Hotel!

15 Likes

Music appreciation kitten

19 Likes

And one star for spelling Motel with an H.

Sorry, my dude, could not resist, please take that as a friendly rib.

12 Likes

Sad Kitten GIF

17 Likes

With your mastery of gifs, who needs phucking speling?
I meen, reely, what a kute puzz.

11 Likes

Bema, still slightly woozy after being taken the The Bad Place (Vet) to have 4 teeth pulled.

17 Likes

The last day we were wandering around the trail we ran into a very interesting 79 year old woman. She had all kinds of cancer but she was still going out into nature every chance she can. She had a very cool walking stick that she painted with various pictures of the animals she sees and the places she’s been.

The other nice thing we saw was lots of teenagers wandering around behaving themselves and enjoying nature. There is hope.

Mrs. Sammy relaxing on the last day but as soon as we got home she buried herself on the couch.

21 Likes

Last day of vacay edition!

11 Likes

I would not recommend staying at a mohtel unless you want to see just how tough you are.

11 Likes

Not clicking that link.

5 Likes

We got our last foster, Stinky, all ready for adoption and he’s now “in the system” awaiting his furrever home.
Here’s our current guy, another from the same hoarding situation Stinky came from. His name is based on a Monsters Inc. character that I can never remember, Mike something, a cyclops. I just call him kitty, or Mike.

It consistently amazes me how resilient these little creatures are. Within a day of coming to us, he’s basically owning the place.

22 Likes