Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 1)

So massive! He’s got old man fur tufts in his ears, too! So cute!

5 Likes

10 Likes

Recursive kitty!

5 Likes

Friday afternoon cat puddles:

How am I supposed to work when I’m surrounded by this much concentrated relaxation?

13 Likes

Oh, my, I had some dining room chairs upholstered in that fabric (2nd picture)! My beasties shredded them - best claw sharpening surface ever!

2 Likes

Cats upon new mat, stat

12 Likes

Alpha Cat (up top, naturally) and Bonus Cat snoozing this rainy morning.

12 Likes

If you build it, they will come!

5 Likes

Strawberry Sunday

The Ratel kit got one of his fingers in her beak a few days ago. She’s getting quite a bite: took a little effort on my part to get her to release him. Didn’t quite break the skin, but a really nasty pinch and it was red and swollen all day.

Today he’s trying to hand feed her again.

13 Likes

Sunday evening, watching Blue Planet II with mommy and daddy

11 Likes

Niko, Love Glove™, and a not inconsequential percentage of fluff formerly known as Niko.

Spring comes early in AZ.

11 Likes

Strawberry Sunday

14 Likes

Young Jarvis has been crook; yesterday he was really weak and seemed sore, but he started to eat late in the day. He’s got a fair bit more life in him today, which is a big relief, but he still seems pretty tired, poor little guy.

14 Likes

Floof Alert!

4 Likes

Continued improvement from Mister Mischief; he was chasing a laser, having perked up considerably :grinning:

7 Likes

11 Likes

15 Likes

Our fat cat has recently earned the nickname Cat of Ultimate Comfort, but your cats are the Kings of Ultimate Comfort.

5 Likes

Nori, from our first 90° day of the year. Poor guy is so electric the sparks hurt me when I brush him. I could probably rub him on my shirt and stick him to the fridge.

7 Likes

My mother sent me a link to a bird feeder webcam (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHX9l2cvw-E) from Canopy Tower in Panama, and Niko is hooked.

He’s sure the birds and opossums are going just behind the TV when they leave the screen, prompting a panicked call to help with cat extraction this afternoon.

Now he’s getting the concept of television, though.

16 Likes