Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 1)

It was totally by chance. There were several factors that are used in the so-called low key photography gathered that day. I used these elements without knowing it.

The lens I was using for shooting that day was very dark. The background of the scene was dark, after all it was the end of the day, and the bird was catching some light. I measured the light on it and took the picture.

The result surprised me. I did not even have to make many adjustments at home later. Now I know how to do this, I’m always trying to take a picture like that every time I see that heron in the chapel pond.

This is the kind of lens I used for the photos:

Here you have more and better information on this subject:

https://www.picturecorrect.com/tips/how-to-create-a-black-background-anywhere-with-this-photography-trick/

This is the very same place. Now you can see the background.

14 Likes

Nice. I kind of like that shot too.

4 Likes

I liked It too. I felt like Oh, nossa, I am a photographer now. Hahhahah.

7 Likes

11 Likes

Rio de Janeiro, 2017.

13 Likes

9 Likes

13 Likes

Y’know that Johnny Wormser kid? Kid delivers papers in the neighborhood? He’s a fine kid. Some of the neighbors say he smokes crack, but I don’t believe it.
Anyway, for his tenth birthday, all he wanted was a burrow owl. Kept buggin’ his old man, “Dad, get me a burrow owl. I’ll never ask for anything else as long as I live!” So the guy breaks down and buys him a burrow owl.

@thekaz
SO
CUTE!
O(≧∇≦)O

6 Likes

What a crazy song! I loved it!

I didn´t know that the queers were creating an undergrund comunity in Iowa!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbYS2qcwJvU

3 Likes

Other Cat, noble hunter of ice cream

12 Likes

She’s starting to put on the “cute face” when she sees the camera coming.

15 Likes

The cats. They know how to melt our hearts.

She is very beautiful.

6 Likes

I scream for Ice cream!

4 Likes

6 Likes

Elbows

13 Likes

The boys

10 Likes

Marcello chilling in the sun.

14 Likes

05%20PM

7 Likes

I would be lying if I said that was not the inspiration for the kitties name.

6 Likes

Had the two old girls euthanized yesterday :cry:
Daisy developed a sudden head tilt, one of her eyes started to bulge, and she started to rapidly lose motor control and orientation. She did not respond to treatment for an inner ear infection, so the likely culprit was a tumor.
Violet’s mammary tumors were starting to impact her mobility. It didn’t seem right for her to live her remaining weeks alone, when she and Daisy were such a bonded pair.
So, rest in peace, little ones.

17 Likes