Potpourri: the $63,000 machine that transforms pot plants into concentrates

[Permalink]

So many detailed descriptions made me hope to see accompanying photos. If the machine is viewable to the public, why not us readers?

There’s a picture on the Apeks site:

Interesting that one of the best-known applications for supercritical fluid extraction is to decaffeinate coffee without removing too much of the flavour- but here they’re trying to extract as much of the flavour as they can, along with the THC.

There are accompanying photos!

Here’s a video demonstration of the Apex in (very industrial) action:

I wonder how the Apek rig compares to Eden Labs rig - although personally I prefer BHO to CO2 extracted oil.

Ah, really, I hope it is used to transform some of the pot plant into extract. They shouldn’t do that to decent bud.

Thanks to all for the great comments!

@bbtimquinn the system will extract oil from any part of the plant. Most folks won’t perform extractions on bud because it has more value in flower form than a concentrated oil.

More info can be found on our website - www.apekssupercritical.com

2 Likes

Because he is aware that his clients intend to violate federal law using the equipment he sells, he could end up in prison. Sounds far-fetched, but please recall we have imprisoned people for selling lights.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.