Pranking French Stewart with dolls, which he is afraid of

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/01/28/hotel-california.html

5 Likes

with a healthy dollop of pranking.

Fake rubber poo poo has been a corner stone of my Dear Wife’s repertoire for some time, gosh I love that gal. Take it from me, you can’t argue / stay angry when you have a hand full of fake rubber poo poo.

6 Likes

I share French’s doll-fear, particularly when they have porcelain faces. I also have the same fear of clowns that every right-thinking human being shares. I once entered my office on my birthday to find a trio of gaudily dressed dolls, their porcelain faces painted with evil clown makeup, staring at me from my bookshelf. I had the best friends back then.

3 Likes

Indeed they are.

2 Likes

Er, no, that’s REAL rubber poo poo, good sir. I’m not sure, actually, how you’d fake the rubber properly; perhaps silicone? But that’s too jiggly, I’d I’d think…

2 Likes

If he’s got an actual phobia, it’s just cruel to trigger it. Not at all funny, unless you think other people’s suffering is funny. Its an asshhole thing to do.

3 Likes

A wise decision. Arguing may cause the real stuff to make an appearance. :raised_hand::poop:

2 Likes

I am ready to swear on any tome you care to choose that this read “Pranking Patrick Stewart with dolls” when I saw it on the home page.

My disappointment on following the link was profound.

3 Likes

Pranking Patrick Stewart with dolls

You are mixing things up. That IS the plot summary of the first episode of Picard.

3 Likes

The 7-11 phone texting exchange was amazing.

2 Likes

It’s good to see the proper return of Mr. Marx.

3 Likes

You have spoken.

2 Likes

I think we just call that poop.

Er, no. Poop is poop. Genuine rubber poop is something different.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.