President Biden protects social security while disregarding Marjorie Tayor Greene

Originally published at: President Biden protects social security while disregarding Marjorie Tayor Greene | Boing Boing

18 Likes

again, this bill comes from the group that bangs on about freedum. apparently freedum extends only until you want to direct how your money is invested and then suddenly they are all nanny state.

21 Likes

Uncle Joe jumps into the fight.

15 Likes

That looks more like doing a Jerry Ford. Or narrowly avoiding doing one. Tricky.

21 Likes

He nailed the superhero landing. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

28 Likes

What’s happening in that picture?

12 Likes

No idea.

12 Likes

Looks like he’s doing the chicken dance…

Movie Scene Dance GIF by Fandor

17 Likes

Isn’t it obvious?

12 Likes

Joe Manchin siding with MAGA?! Whoever could have seen that coming?! :thinking::face_vomiting:

28 Likes

i like to think that uncle joe “hit the ground running”. with a side of shade thrown to that former guy, who couldn’t even walk down a little incline ramp. :man_shrugging:t4:

20 Likes

He’s got to be careful, that superhero landing is hell on the knees.

Edit for: Doh! I didn’t scroll far enough before commenting.

26 Likes

On second thought… He might be taking off.

16 Likes

Freedom for them is to do things exactly the way they want. And it never ceases to be amazing how when they end up shrinking that narrow window that people who get cut off despite previously being part of the cool kids club continue to support them because they’re totally into the oppression but are only angry because it hit them personally.

6 Likes

He’s in the middle of a heated tap battle?

8 Likes

Is it maybe not a hoe-down move?

3 Likes

Or the Time Warp

the rocky horror picture show GIF

12 Likes

I didn’t have to read further to know he’d be one of the Dems who supported it. And yet the Dem establishment keeps insisting he’s indispensable.

12 Likes

Well, I guess, he’s indispensable until he isn’t. If the Dems can pick up a few more seats in 2024. :crossed_fingers:

13 Likes

Or before then…

Section 3 prohibits public office holders who have taken an oath to support the U.S. Constitution and then engage in insurrection or rebellion against the United States, or who give aid or comfort to enemies of the United States, from serving in public office.

9 Likes