Pressed about Amazon deforestation, Bolsonaro proposes only shitting on alternate days to remediate climate change

To be clear, I’m not defending him. I was just using his statement as a jumping-off point about human consumption of resources.

Still a bad take. Individuals eating “less” won’t bring change, but I actually believe that people eating consciously can (what you eat matters)

The number of vegetarians and vegans is growing up quickly in developed and developing countries, although places that are leaving extreme poverty pass through a “eating all the meat we can because we couldn’t” stage before starting to care about this.

Also: there’s a lot of malnourished fat people that are in fact extremely poor, because the food they can afford to eat is garbage. Choosing what you eat has to become an affordable option.

1 Like

??? I think you poop more if you eat a lot of low calorie foods because they are fiber rich.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.