Prince Harry says he warned Jack Dorsey on Jan 5th that folks were staging a coup on Twitter

Exactly, and the only solution is to lay blame, and cease using twitter, and facebook.

2 Likes

8 Likes

I despise the concept of royalty as much as the next man. But it’s worth keeping in mind that as a child this guy experienced his mum being chased to death by paparazzi journalists.
Whatever else you could say about his life up until now, he’s not the last person I’d pick to speak out on unhealthy tendencies in (social) media.

12 Likes
1 Like

Natural selection. The ones who didn’t have that sense didn’t leave any heirs descendants.

4 Likes

I think that explains the “emails Jack Dorsey” thing. He’s apparently been sitting on the boards for a bunch of media watchdog groups and think tanks focusing on social media’s baggage.

He’s certainly been vocal about calling out tabloid nasty, and online toxicity. If only in a mild way. Bit weird for a dude who once thought it was hilarious to dress like an SS officer, but he seems interested.

Not necessarily an expert, or even all that much of an advocate for anything specific.

But it does make sense he’d be able to yell at Dorsey.

Also that he’d notice this. And that it’d be about a month after the rest of us did.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.