Principal forces high school girl to kneel so he can check if her skirt is too short

I would think this more accurately suggests that he doesn’t enjoy a bit of BDSM with his wife, and is taking out his frustrations about it in a wholly inappropriate manner.

I’m guessing that he can only find one consenting subject. Poor little guy.

…by selectively enforcing perverted public policies? perhaps?

Bwahaha! I actually do totally think of Gob every time I say that :grin:

I suppose everyone singled out the young girl for humiliation, then?

I don’t quite understand what you’re getting at. I’m not sure if this is what you mean, but reading the original article again I think there’s some vagueness. To me, it sounds like 30-40 kids all got sent home after doing the same kneeling test, not that this one girl was singled out. If she was singled out for a unique test, then yeah, that’s sleazy, but that’s not how it reads to me.

1 Like

“They are telling this of Lord Beaverbrook and a visiting Yankee actress. In a game of hypothetical questions, Beaverbrook asked the lady: ‘Would you live with a stranger if he paid you one million pounds?’ She said she would. ‘And if be paid you five pounds?’ The irate lady fumed: ‘Five pounds. What do you think I am?’ Beaverbrook replied: ‘We’ve already established that. Now we are trying to determine the degree.”

1 Like

Sorry, you lost me…

one or 40, now we we are trying to determine the degree.

Gob is smug, btw.

I don’t get it. She looks like she could be a modestly dressed young teacher. Are things in Kentucky really like this?

3 Likes

Not 30-40 kids…30-40 girls. There was no such dress code sting for the other half of the population.

11 Likes

Aren’t leggings simply tights without feet on them? There’s no other difference with mine. Same difference to me either way, she’s not naked under the dress anyway.

2 Likes

Pretty much my thought process. but this next part…

she’s not naked under the dress anyway.

#don’t think of an elephant

1 Like
She said that the code dictates that girls shouldn’t wear leggings as pants, and that skirts cannot be more than six inches above the knee.

After the teachers started cracking down, many girls were sent to the office for dress code violations involving leggings, regulations Amanda said she thought were unfair.
She and other girls decided to protest by wearing outfits that included leggings, to show their teachers you could wear leggings with a dress and still remain in the code.

“It was kind of a protest, but it was a mature protest,” she said.

She didn’t have a chance… The principal had to make an example out of all these young women.

7 Likes

Having a dress code in and of itself isn’t creepy. It’s OK for students to learn that different types of clothing are appropriate for different occasions. No bathing suits to school. Shirt/shoes required. Sure, fine. Get ready for the real world, where you can’t wear shorts and bare legs to your job at the bank, whether you’re male or female. Here, to me, is what’s creepy:

1. A dress code enforced only against girls. Don’t boys need to be aware of situational appropriateness? Only enforcing against girls, or having standards that only apply to girls, means you’re doing this:

2. Basing the dress code on the idea that boys could be distracted by certain parts of girls’ bodies. Demeaning to both boys and girls, and completely and totally unnecessary.

3. Making a kid of any age/gender kneel in front of you. What kind of a moron thinks that’s appropriate? If you need to measure a skirt or shorts, measure from the knee. You can see where the knees are, it’s not somehow hidden until kneeling.

4. The fact that her skirt was in dress code, but he made her walk around with her arms up till it wasn’t. As someone else pointed out, you can pull up any skirt in a variety of ways. It seems to me most likely that he’s not a pervert, but a controlling, authoritarian jerk who had to “win” once he started this mess.

16 Likes

Leggings are thicker and warmer than tights. In fact, winter leggings often have a fleece layer on the inside.

2 Likes

An oft underestimated motivational tool.

Byng’s execution has been called “the worst legalistic crime in the nation’s annals”.[9] The naval historian N. A. M. Rodger believes it may have influenced the behaviour of later naval officers by helping inculcate:

“a culture of aggressive determination which set British officers apart from their foreign contemporaries, and which in time gave them a steadily mounting psychological ascendancy. More and more in the course of the
century, and for long afterwards, British officers encountered opponents who expected to be attacked, and more than half expected to be beaten, so that [the latter] went into action with an invisible disadvantage which no amount of personal courage or numerical strength could entirely make up for.”[15]

1 Like

these perverts with the incredibly small penises really get away with a lot of stuff because no one can ever tell they have erections.

actually though as a parent I think I would have tried to kill that guy. and you know, if the parents had killed the guy I think I would send money to their defence fund. I wouldn’t send the parents money before hand with a note saying please go kill that guy, because that would be evidence. but money after the fact, nobody can blame you for that.

1 Like

You said it. I tell people Compliance is more disturbing than any horror film. Then I urge them to watch it.

I’m wearing the fleece-lined type right now. So cozy.

Leggings are different than tights because they are totally opaque. Tights are often partly see-through. Non-opaque legwear that ends at the ankle is “footless tights.”

Leggings are, of course, tight to the body, but so are skinny jeans. I don’t see any difference in exposure or occasion-appropriateness. In fact, that girl could have worn that to Christmas at the White House, but similar skinny jeans would have been too casual to be appropriate.

3 Likes

Exactly. Girls only, as far as I can tell.

Either the dress code is only harsh on girls, or it’s only enforced against girls, or all the boys showed up in khakis and button-downs.

4 Likes

no idea. maybe it was all of them. maybe she was the test case, and there was no need to make everyone else do it since she ‘failed.’ we really have no way of knowing from the information in the article.