Pup starts fire

The video was compressed time; you may note the dog leaves the couch but we don’t see it. Dog’s response was a little confused I thought, maybe not too bright. I did note the dog kept looking right at the camera, perhaps it’s one of those two way devices; the dog might have been shooting “you seeing this?” looks at it.

Oh, thanks !

Toast afficionados can be sticklers. :wink:

1 Like

I have a “radiant heat furnace”, i.e. “space heater”, but I always unplug it before I leave my apartment. My younger cat loves to stretch out in front of it, and I’m quite suspicious that she has learned to activate it by nudging the thermostat dial.

5 Likes

They look like Kelpies; I have a Kelpie/Cattle Dog cross, and they are great dogs.The true Kelpies are good at climbing.

3 Likes

Some of them work with smoke alarms! Wyze will detect the sound of a smoke or CO alarm and push a notification to your phone, even if you have normal motion and sound notifications turned off. I’ve tested it and it works perfectly.

1 Like

Last summer we took our kids to Montreal and went out for an amazing and pricey meal at Le Flamant (I highly recommend it). The 14 year old loved it and ate everything we ordered, which was all incredible.

The 9 year old would have none of it. Flat out refusing to eat any of the ‘weird’ food, until I finally ordered him some of the ‘toasted bread’. Best toast I have ever eaten in my life, and he ate it by the plateful. He still calls it the ‘toast restaurant’, I think to wind me up.

5 Likes

Two dogs: We didn’t start the fire. :notes:

4 Likes

Electric baseboard heaters are inherently unsafe if you leave combustible objects too close to them:

2 Likes

When I was six ( a long long time ago ) an aunt took my family to an upscale Chinese restaurant in Vancouver. We had a private dining room, so I was able to have wine. The food was spectacular, I remember the experience to this day

1 Like

When replacing the detectors in my house, I was surprised to learn how many smoke detectors won’t go off because of heat or flames. They make combination units, but I decided to get multiple types of detectors instead - smoke, heat, and CO.

1 Like

Yes.

(Nine characters or whatever)

2 Likes

From the article:
“Video clips show the timeline of the ironing board being tipped over and the start of the fire approximately an hour later.”

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.