[Read the post]

1 Like

Bad parenting?

@TobinL - feedback on the (y)East?

5 Likes

Culture clash?

Yoghurt is a dish best served cold?

6 Likes

I think I’ll stick to Greek Yogurt then.

1 Like

I’ll definitely be staying away from that Uncle Vlad’s TM Castor Bean Flavor yogurt.

6 Likes

With so many high-profile cases of Litvinenko’s Syndrome going around, one would think Putin would be doing something about it. The disease is as perplexing as AIDS in '80s America - it only ever seems to strike Russian journalists and opposition politicians. Is Putin really ready to be compared to Reagan, cracking homophobic jokes while a new plague sweeps his nation? One would hope not!

4 Likes

Putin is either getting soft or getting subtle in his old age; otherwise they could diagnose the guy with a Geiger counter.

Snark aside, any fermented-food-object enthusiasts and/or biology types available to speculate on whether there in fact is a remotely plausible yoghurt spoilage scenario that would trash your kidneys fairly selectively? I don’t know of one; but there are more bacterial and fungal toxins between heaven and earth, Horatio, and all that.

Yeah, listeria doesn’t seem to attack kidneys as a primary target (meningitis). Escherichia coli O157:H7 is a candidate. It causes kidney failure.

But its probably just the polonium fortified milk.

7 Likes

That nasty old Polonium gets everywhere.

3 Likes

why so cyrilic?

11 Likes

This is why you should always read the label first.

5 Likes

Where did you find this? I’d like to use it as the main image!

3 Likes

google image search

There’s a lot, Tineye has dozens of entries.

1 Like

Maybe some leptospira tainted yogurt… (of course not intentionally contaminated…)

Man, I have harsh words for the us government. But thank FSM I am not an enemy of Putin.

1 Like

If I were in his pants, and I survived, I would immediately hold a press conference to announce that I was retiring, retract any statements that needed retracting, move far, far away, and hope it was enough.

I’m surprised that it’s not a clear case of too much lead in the diet, or even a buffet table of knuckle sandwiches.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.