Putin smirks as he describes Trump's jealously of President Biden

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/03/13/putin-smirks-as-he-describes-trumps-jealously-of-president-biden.html

7 Likes

The first 15 seconds or so of this perfectly describes Republicans’ relationship to Putin.

9 Likes

Call No Man Father

8 Likes

Everything he bothers putting out there is calculated, I’m sure for the purposes of the coming campaign cycle he wants concerned Americans fearful of Trump handing Putin the keys to know that Putin thinks Biden is actually preferable for him, so voting Trump would actually ‘hurt’ Vlad’s plans. Or something.

9 Likes

Trumpy is busily writing one of these and asking Paul Mantafort to pass it to Vlad.

e92529b0-a5d3-4b17-a368-065212adfd13-e1518920416697

12 Likes

It’s also definitely a public bully flex for Putin, showing his power. Essentially publicly daring his submissives to stand up to him, fully knowing that they will not dare to, and knowing his other submissives are watching.

7 Likes

And a form of negging, to make his toadies even more desperate for his approval.

10 Likes

I think having the US in political chaos is better than any particular outcome, and I’m sure the KGB-man has plans for using either a Biden or a Trump win, and plenty of plans for the beautiful gift of seven more months of campaigns.

11 Likes

As much disdain that bullies have for their victims, it’s nothing compared to the contempt that they reserve for their toadies.

13 Likes

A planned wound to make the beast more dangerous.

4 Likes

C’mon, Trump would never acknowledge the possibility of rejection like that.

rigged-it

6 Likes

And Putin would send it back unchecked.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.