Panicked Putin pundits say "old" Trump should have been "a little bit smarter" against Biden

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/07/22/panicked-putin-pundits-say-old-trump-should-have-been-a-little-bit-smarter-against-biden.html

6 Likes

Happy Excuse Me GIF

21 Likes

It’s always frustrating when your loyal bootlicking employee fails to deliver.

23 Likes

Unfuck the look back boys and girls. Time marches on, numbskulls!

11 Likes

Our useful idiot was, unfortunately, more idiotic than we anticipated.

32 Likes

I’m honestly curious if they devoted as much time examining the presidential candidates of their own election…

5 Likes

There was only one candidate who mattered, and nobody is allowed to criticise him. Even the strawman opposition candidates said that Putin was a brilliant leader and refused to be drawn on what, if anything, he was doing wrong.

10 Likes

I don’t think they quite understand what “conservative” means in the US. Hint, tovarischey: it doesn’t mean “one who cans or pickles foods.”

7 Likes

That would seem to suggest that there are in fact limits to trump’s inappropriateness and rudeness… :thinking:

13 Likes

But what about Tucker Carlson?

6 Likes

Repubs will pivot to “age is good, age is experience, the one thing Biden had going for him was his age.”

9 Likes

I don’t know why the GOP keeps putzing around with Trump when they could have just cut to the chase and nominated the guy they really wanted: Putin

7 Likes

Does the Speaker of the House have to be American?

5 Likes

Well, I suppose the KGB (or whatever they’re called this decade) could, um, find a long form birth certificate that proves Vladimir Vladimirovich actually was born in St. Petersburg, Florida.

12 Likes

My brain helpfully read that part “aloud” for me in a heavy Russian accent.

7 Likes

Matveychev said that if Trump was “a little bit smarter,”…

…he’d be a lemur.

6 Likes

…he’d be a centipede

3 Likes

12 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.