Python beats and eats crocodile

I was thinking the same thing–as the gator let that abominable creature go at the end of the vid (and fled the area much like I would’ve), it didn’t appear to be trying very hard to harm the python. Which is not the course of action I would have recommended had I been in the gator’s corner…in fact, as it seems that this video was shot in the Everglades, and given that the multitudinous imbeciles of South Florida (Lo! They are legion!) have released their unwanted slithering nasties into that same body, I’m all for that snake getting two to ten loads of 12 gauge #6 lead-free ultra-shok…
In fact, the last time I was leaving Everglades NP I passed a huge python that had already crossed the road and was well into the waist-high scrub by the time I turned around to do the dirty deed. At which point the thought occurred that chasing a double-plus giant snake around in knee-deep water and waist-high brush among the alligators and other creepy-crawlies persuaded me to hop back in the 'mobile and head for home.

Sounds like the croc drowned when the snake kept its head under water.

We don’t worry about crocs - the snakes stop from being too much of a problem. Good thing we’ve got spiders to keep the snakes down.

1 Like

Titanoboa

Pish posh. With a little help from Krom, Conan tore that snake up!

1 Like

The last few seconds of that video are the best. The snake is all like “Get out of here, kid. This is MY turf”.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.