QAnon likened to Alternate Reality Game

Not going to lie, I had kinda forgotten about Abramson until I saw this post. Tweetbot+Moot=Twitter doesn’t suck as much

Also Abramson is totally his own ARG

Or because reporters didn’t bother to read it.

https://twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/1339800874550501379

Just stated watching the other NXIVM documentary, Seduced: Inside the NXIVM Cult and it’s spooky how much of what they are talking about NXIVM did, sounds like the Trump cult and QANON (they are different things, but overlapping)

Or they did, and they noticed that the article he references doesn’t say what he claims.

This is what he does, taking snippets from stories, stripping them of context, then arranging them as part of a whole held together by speculation and outright fabrication.

He describes it as “constructing a plausible reality within the multi-dimensional metanarrative.”

I describe it as bullshit.

2 Likes

What will be the future for Q when Mr. Trump leaves the White House?

So what you are saying is that we have just witnessed the birth of a “new” religion? It will be most interesting to see what it grows up to be…

So does anyone remember the church of the sub-genius ? This sounds like them but with out the concept of bad actors.

Subgenius was funny though

I mean all hail bob, but there was a point when it could have become something similar, and the folks who made it up actually broke kfabe and told people “no, and stop being such an asshat”. Q didn’t have that luxury, so the asshats took over the very obvious troll and made it a religion.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.