? ❓ ⚛ Questions. Questions? QUESTIONS!? ⚛ ❓?

10 Likes

Does this guy know exactly who he looks like or does this guy know exactly who he looks like or what?

11 Likes

Oh, see, don’t you know that on the East Coast everyone I know is travelling hundreds of miles to go to DC?

Good for you, give Austin a big hug from me!

5 Likes

Did you know this isn’t the original thread?

10 Likes

Questions threads, all the way down?

5 Likes

Well it can’t be counting? Or is it?

6 Likes

lol, I have 45 posts in that thread but don’t you need at least 58 to get mentioned in the top list?

6 Likes

Gah, aren’t even @smashmartian and @awjt ahead of me? Ain’t I been slackin’?

Wait… ajwt?

Damn…

10 Likes

What are youse guys going to do when you run out of comments before you hit 10,000!? :fearful:

3 Likes

Doesn’t starting another thread usually work?

6 Likes

How will you cope with the inevitable idealogical fracturing and subsequent War of the Threads to determine the true successor Heir-Thread?

5 Likes

Can’t we just rely on our luck dragon to sort that out?

6 Likes

You’re saying we should distract the dragon with some kind of side quest involving an extra-dimensional story book?

5 Likes

Are you suggesting we split heirs?

3 Likes

Aren’t I saying “Where we’re going, heirs will be split for us!”?

5 Likes

Are you in here?

5 Likes

Can you see me to the left with the blue hat and the sign? Did you know that even with two hours not everyone was able to start on the march?

6 Likes

Pretty big crowd isn’t it? Did you know that was near the start of the march an hour and a half in?

11 Likes

Did you know that our march was cancelled because the entire route was already totally filled with marchers, hours before it was supposed to start?

15 Likes

Don’t you know that I looked anyway?

5 Likes