? ❓ ⚛ Questions. Questions? QUESTIONS!? ⚛ ❓?

I know, aren’t you kind of jealous you didn’t think of it?

2 Likes

Does that need Wonder bread to work?

Aren’t I sorry now that I used up all our eggs last night trying to make pound cake in our bread maker?

5 Likes

Fuck, yeah. At least I’ve turned a few chefs onto malted waffle mix! (Order enough and you get a free industrial waffle iron, and who doesn’t like free waffle irons?)

Edited, or is it?

2 Likes

Are you aware this thread has but one rule to bind them all?

11 Likes

Is that the waffle iron I grew up with, the best one ever?

4 Likes

Did we try to see a mini-van demo today, only it was part of the monster truck show that started waaaaaay later than scheduled and so we left before the 3 vans came out?

2 Likes

Are you aware that eggs make an excellent binding agent? And would I be correct in thinking that my now-edited post follows the rule?

2 Likes

Look, I’m not going to call myself Father of the Year because my kid asked for beets tonight at dinner, but doesn’t it mean in going to enjoy this hot dog with bacon jam, like, a thousand times more?

10 Likes

Isn’t everyone aware of their use as a binder in paints through history?

3 Likes

Aren’t round waffles some kind of bs?

2 Likes

You would think so, wouldn’t you? Just how silly was the owner of a restaurant I once worked at who wondered where all the fruit flies were coming from as he stood in front of the new mural that was painted with tempera?

2 Likes

And how can you even make a decent ice-cream sandwich with left-over re-toasted square waffles?

1 Like

Haven’t I been known to let the the kids cook French toast in the waffle iron? Don’t they like the weirdness of it? Isn’t it great because they can’t screw it up? And don’t they feel like they’re cooking? And isn’t the only down side that I have to clean the waffle iron, which usually needs it anyway? Isn’t the best kitchen adventure one where everybody wins?

11 Likes

Who has leftover waffles?

4 Likes

You don’t make a double-batch on purpose? What kind of dad doesn’t make extra waffles for ice-cream sandwiches?

3 Likes

The one that would prefer an ice cream sandwich on a fresh waffle? What kind of dad doesn’t make fresh waffles at every opportunity?

4 Likes

Why won’t these people call me back?

5 Likes

Anybody else want to join me in studying Corpus Linguistics?

Aren’t I glad it’s a free online course, since I’m also working on a “Introduction to AI” course elsewhere, as well?

1 Like

Any bets on Sam Allardyce keeping his job for much longer?

2 Likes

Wouldn’t I have to know who Sam is and be a betting woman?

What are the odds?

1 Like