? ❓ ⚛ Questions. Questions? QUESTIONS!? ⚛ ❓?

Why am I looking at an auto-playing anti-smoking advert?

And do we have enough Donalds for this?

8 Likes

Is that why I’m getting popups about flash not being installed? Doesn’t that deserve more than a Donald?

6 Likes

Don’t you know I’m too sexy for the catwalks?

2 Likes

So… does that mean you use a ladder?

2 Likes

No, the catwalks are over their rated sexy limits while I’m there, weren’t you aware of the OSHA RSL charts?

3 Likes

Wasn’t it three questions in total, with one errant sentence sandwiched in between?

Isn’t 75% an acceptable score, but with room for improvement?

And isn’t the feminine version of Francis ‘Frances’?

2 Likes

Please can you kill that autoplaying video?

3 Likes

Aren’t movie quotes something that you don’t mess about with?

Isn’t this a tough crowd?

1 Like

@othermichael: Can you do something about this?

<iframe src="https://scache.vevo.com/assets/swf/versions/103/player.swf?isrc=GBBRL9290469&amp;partnerId=69e7180e-e2f4-4da0-8dd6-235ecde510f4&amp;siteSection=vevo_player_embedded_fb&amp;autoPlay=1" title="I" m="" too="" sexy="" right="" said="" fred="" width="435" height="251" frameborder="0"> </iframe>

1 Like

Wouldn’t that be a bit echo chamber-y?

8 Likes

Does anyone agree with me that his car is sexier than he is? Also, wouldn’t the video be better with Rick “Drop Dead Fred” Mayall?

4 Likes

How many posts do we need to make to push that damn autoplaying video into the history of the thread to the point that it doesn’t load each time?

1 Like

Aren’t I probably the least technical of anyone here, and yet even I know to have a flash blocker so things like that don’t auto-play for me?

6 Likes

Did I not just get told that same thing by the mods?

1 Like

Were you really the very first one?

Wasn’t there another Questions post that preceded this one, or am I mistaken?

2 Likes

Don’t I not even have flash installed? Doesn’t this add an extra burden to the users? With noscript, privacy badger, and UblockOrigin installed, aren’t I blocking a heck of a lot already?

2 Likes

Should we find out?

1 Like

Do you want my help?

4 Likes

Do you need to ask?

3 Likes

Is it still there?

3 Likes