? ❓ ⚛ Questions. Questions? QUESTIONS!? ⚛ ❓?

What is worse than waking up Tuesday thinking it is Sunday?

7 Likes

Thinking it is still Monday?

6 Likes

But, isn’t thinking it is Monday already provide some level of mental-psyche cushioning?

Don’t we expect Mondays in a corporate setting to suck?

5 Likes

When you think about it, what did he ever really contribute?

Heart, class, comedy, insight, human warmth, encouragement, education, a binding sense of community…

What kind of fucking arsehole values those stupid, shitty things!!!?

Not me, I for one welcome a decade without the warm embrace of the bbs superhero that was @othermichael, so won’t you quit your whining and suck it up?

9 Likes

Pulling out one of the spokes from your wheel because it squeaks in a way that annoys you compromises the strength of the wheel

Oiling the squeak fixes it.

7 Likes
2 Likes

What in the actual fuck?! Banana brothers 4 Eva!

9 Likes

9 Likes

Whatever happened to @antinous?

5 Likes

Didn’t they ride off into the sunset one afternoon? Don’t you like to imagine they’re still around as a normal user?

5 Likes

Doesn’t the activity date on their account suggest that’s unlikely?

4 Likes

Myb w shld slf-dsmvwll ntl thrmchl s rstrd?

9 Likes

Cld tht wrk?

http://textmechanic.com/text-tools/obfuscation-tools/disemvowel-tool/

bv s fr lngr sntncs bvsly.

3 Likes

WHY

7 Likes

Sorry, was I not clear that they would be around under some other name? OtherMichael, perhaps?

7 Likes

@japhroaig and @Melizmatic got banned too?

Why is no one talking about this outside of the Lounge (aka where I can see it)?

9 Likes

For fear of being banned? Most of the people want to stay here , but probably are scared to interact with the entities which can shit can them on a whim?

Also, read a bunch of big, active threads! You would be most welcome in the lounge.

10 Likes

Haven’t you seen my prior posts in the Lounge?

Don’t you know that one of the requirements for being a Regular is “Have not been suspended in the past 100 days?”

Didn’t anyone notice that I got banned too?!

9 Likes

Gah! No. When?

Get back in!

I am confused!

4 Likes

I’ve been having discussions on non-BBS locations, like Facebook, isn’t that what everyone does?

5 Likes