? ❓ ⚛ Questions. Questions? QUESTIONS!? ⚛ ❓?

Should Kitty Flanagan be given authority to rename everything? Have you seen her take on coffee, aka “the wankers’ beverage”?

5 Likes

Did you know you can edit your posts?

4 Likes

Why would you be forsaken forever? :laughing:

2 Likes

What was on the front of your T-shirt?

3 Likes

Was he wearing a t-shirt?

2 Likes

Wasn’t he?

1 Like

Isn’t it a white undershirt under a white short -sleeved dress shirt (out whatever you call it)?

2 Likes

Am I the only one who sees/imagines a large circular emblem on the T-shirt? Didn’t I think there could be a story there?

Am I experiencing pareidolia?

4 Likes

It’s possible it might have been a picture of Paul Revere holding the earth (instead of a silver globe) on an off-white T-shirt that the gallery created for Earth Day in 1996?

5 Likes

Anyone else ever think that their smart phone is perfectly fine, thankyouverymuch, but then realize that the photos it takes make it obvious how prior-model it really is?

Can you even tell that this was a bright, cloudless afternoon in the open air (it seems so dark to me)?

(No, I don’t know any of the people, that’s just who was sitting directly in front of us. I was too lazy to stand up, which would have at least given a better perspective.)

6 Likes

???

1 Like

???

2 Likes

Did I get father’s day presents early?

8 Likes

???

3 Likes

What’s a smart phone?

10 Likes

11 Likes

Who else?

4 Likes

Isn’t Laurie Anderson the epitome of my childhood? Isn’t she literally the best thing since individually plastic wrapped sliced bread? How many times have you caught yourself falling today?

3 Likes

How did you make it so…pretty?

http://imgur.com/lFBJipT

11 Likes

Don’t I agree that Laurie Anderson is amazing and doesn’t her work continue to push boundaries and ask important questions? Aren’t we happy she continues to work after the death of her husband and dog? Don’t we hope she lives for a long, long time to come and continues to produce wonderful art?

6 Likes