? ❓ ⚛ Questions. Questions? QUESTIONS!? ⚛ ❓?

Isn’t “due process” for the innocents amongst us?

1 Like

Have we come here to discuss morals? Liking someone’s behavior is suddenly the same as trafficking? What kind of non-gray binary world do you live in?

Is liking the same as encouraging, or can it be appreciation at humor or another form of applause? And is applause always encouragement?

6 Likes

Who said we were good men?

3 Likes

Will liking things make others want to follow suit and make fewer questions? And more… declarations?

Maybe not.

3 Likes

Can they still buy guns?

3 Likes

#TRIGGER WARNING: THIS MAY BE FILLED WITH SEIZURE-INDUCING GIFS?

One that’s - my god! - full of stars?

Or an all-the-time party?

Or maybe just one where it’s very, VERY binary?

Can’t you see anything you want in such a world?

3 Likes

Only if they buy in bulk?

1 Like

Who said we were MEN ?

13 Likes

OtherMichael, right? What a moralist sexist!

3 Likes

Isn’t it true that we’re currently trying to figure out how to fit both a movie and an outdoor concert in tonight, just 24 hours later? Isn’t it great that listening to Beethoven’s 1st (plus a picnic dinner, under an open sky, with a lake view) doesn’t make them run screaming?

Doesn’t one of them hope that another family will be there, or else she’ll spend the evening reading a book? But she’s not adverse to GOING, at least, right?

8 Likes

Wasn’t I speaking (read “posting gifs”) of my own inability to stand by while others did evil?

Don’t I like to think of myself as a good man, doing what I can to raise a bulwark against entropy?

3 Likes

Am I a good man? (Because that would be kind of confusing.)

4 Likes

Why do you think I’d judge you either way?

2 Likes

Thank you for that, but wouldn’t my children judge me more harshly?

Mom? Mom? What happened, Mom?

5 Likes

They’re going to judge you harshly anyway, isn’t it better to get it done and over with?

7 Likes

Aren’t I thankful that my allergies have abated today?

5 Likes

Hold me mom, in your long arms, your petrochemical arms?

(cf.)

4 Likes

Can I blame you now that I have that Harmonizer loop stuck in my head?

2 Likes

Wouldn’t I happily show you my draft of a philosophical theory that argues that life on this planet inherently fights futility … if I had written it down? Is an unwritten philosophical concept worth the paper it isn’t printed on yet?

ETA: isn’t my co-author, autocorrect, inattentive?

1 Like

8 Likes