? ❓ ⚛ Questions. Questions? QUESTIONS!? ⚛ ❓?

Wonder if I can now propose that the word “vaping” is banned to hereby be replaced with the phrase “Mouth Fedora”?

Edit to conform to community standards?

9 Likes

You should only feel bad if you kids were all, “didn’t that suck?”

6 Likes

Did you forget that this is the questions thread?

7 Likes

What are you talking about?

9 Likes

Has the curse been broken?

14 Likes

The boy sells those apples, so I have to ask, WHAT DOES HE DO WITH THE PRINCESS?

4 Likes

I thought mustaches were the new mouth fedoras?

10 Likes

Shouldn’t everybody who liked a non-question post also get a Donald?

13 Likes

That makes no sense, does everyone else on the highway that watches a speeder go by get a ticket too? Why is my lack of enforcement worthy of punishment?

9 Likes

Shouldn’t the analogy be more like the purchasers of stolen goods? And weren’t you even aware of the illegal nature of the posts? Yet you decided to encourage this sort of anti-thread behavior anyway?

6 Likes

Wasn’t my hope that he’d learn from her not to be such a complete tool? Isn’t that book delightfully subversive without that, though?

2 Likes

Shouldn’t anyone proposing Donalding people for innocently liking something be Donalded, really?

11 Likes

Why should others suffer for my sins?

8 Likes

Oh, I’m sorry, you mean they didn’t know there were no question marks in that post?

6 Likes

Is there anything I can do to make this right? Or am I forsaken forever?

5 Likes

Aren’t I with @Othermichael on this? Isn’t posting a non-question almost a guaranty I won’t like it? (Haven’t I always been a grumpy old man?)

2 Likes

Wasn’t that the soul patch, not mustache?

3 Likes

Aren’t you forgiven, but your enablers on a watchlist?

4 Likes

Is this a watchlist that preserves due process? Or is it a suspicion-is-all-we-need sort of jam?

5 Likes

WHAT ON EARTH COULD POSSIBLY BE WRONG WITH A SOUL PATCH OR ANYBODY WHO MIGHT HAVE HAD A SOUL PATCH AT SOME POINT OF TIME IN THE REMOTE AND UNDOCUMENTED PAST?!?!?!? 

(source)

3 Likes