? ❓ ⚛ Questions. Questions? QUESTIONS!? ⚛ ❓?

What, no question?

10 Likes

Did you know I liked OtherMichael’s declarative statement and then struggled to find a way to make fun of his feeble attempt to make a rule that we should never like declarative statements?

5 Likes

(Do you think that’s why his account got suspended?)

6 Likes

Huh, did that just happen?

2 Likes

Didn’t he get suspended within an hour of posting that statement, or is my math wrong?

3 Likes

@othermichael got suspended? WTF? Don’t we need to sleuth out the reason why? How can it just be this, which is fixed with a donald?

6 Likes

High Treason?

What crazy things was he up to?

9 Likes

Wouldn’t we all like to know? And for a month too? WTF?

8 Likes

Another self-imposed break, perhaps?

8 Likes

Well given the reasons listed wasn’t that my first guess?

5 Likes

Wasn’t that my assumption as well?

4 Likes

Doesn’t that seem rather likely?

Buuuut, isn’t it more fun to speculate at what treasonous disloyalty might have gotten him exiled?

Could he have been cheating on us with another BBS?

5 Likes

Are hedgehogs like cats, always falling out of quadrotriticale bins feet-first?

3 Likes

Wait, can I suspend myself? Without assistance from a PI?

3 Likes

You know what’s interesting about that the way that they adapted to managing falls? You see how the one that’s falling is a bit balled? Did you know that when they fall they fully ball so that the quills and outer fat/quill mantle layer take the hit and since they’re a ball they can roll through hitting the ground? Interesting adaption, isn’t it?

5 Likes

Don’cha need to request a suspension from one of the mods?
Didn’t omike do it once before?

3 Likes

What am I, the Internet Oracle? I ain’t even the Prechaini Oracle. How would I know these things without you to enlighten me?

Wouldn’t it be better if you didn’t have to ask a mod for permission?

3 Likes

When he did that, though, didn’t he announce it/mention first here (if I’m misremebering, tell me)? Why wouldn’t he do the same now?

4 Likes

Don’t I also remember that he announced it the previous time?

4 Likes

Is there an echo in here? :wink:

6 Likes