? ❓ ⚛ Questions. Questions? QUESTIONS!? ⚛ ❓?

what about ST:TMP?

[extoling the purity of the white race]

“There we shall build our new, white homeland!”

double-triple secret ironic, given the actress.

6 Likes

Even if it does, is it? Really?

And don’t you mean Insurrection?

2 Likes

Does anyone ever mean Insurrection?

3 Likes

When they’re asking ‘what was that crappy Star Trek film after First Contact called? Not Nemesis, the one that wasn’t quite as bad?’?

(do you need a question mark after the quote if there’s one in it?)

4 Likes

Wan’t the point of the question primarily to certain if a movie featuring Picard counted? When that’s settled, isn’t that the point to determine which of the Picard (or bald-people in Trek) movies is the least bad?

1 Like

Supposedly not but doesn’t it just feel wrong?

2 Likes

How bad should I feel about having done this…?

8 Likes

How bad can you feel?

6 Likes

What kind of sadistic question is that?

6 Likes

Did you guys know that today, Apr. 15, is Leonardo Da Vinci’s birthday?
Have you seen his only known painting with an African Pygmy Hedgehog?

10 Likes

Wait a sec… do we have to demand to see the candidate’s birth certificate to be sure she’s eligible to be prez?

3 Likes

Frozen yogurt sandwiched between homemade, freshly-baked vegan chocolate chunk cookies, and The Running Man on Netflix… ain’t that a delightful Friday night combo?

10 Likes

Is there more to life?
Well maybe some beer and William Shatner and Ernest Borgnine in The Devils Rain queued up?

7 Likes

Fourth generation immigrant with a pedigree and papers. Also > 35 years old in hedgehog years.

8 Likes

Did you forget what thread you are in?

10 Likes

Dammit @TobinL… did that bowl and a Strongbow slow me down that much?

7 Likes

What have we done? Do you know what shows up when I search for animated Donald Sutherland .gifs?

9 Likes

I’d vote Pricklepants over Clinton at this point. A Bernie/Pricklepants ticket would be just the thing…by which I mean Princess Pricklepants for Queen and Bernie for Prime Minister!

6 Likes

Why is so hard for people to follow the one rule of this thread?
//cdck-file-uploads-global.s3.dualstack.us-west-2.amazonaws.com/boingboing/original/3X/f/f/ff59fc4074dce8d7d28457820d65e9ca48911af5.gif

14 Likes

Perhaps because people keep goofing around with the title and it’s no longer obvious, especially on a tablet that boogers up the emojis all the time?

9 Likes