? ❓ ⚛ Questions. Questions? QUESTIONS!? ⚛ ❓?

Hey man, life is 10,000 posts short. Ya gotta stump while you can.

8 Likes

Why do you gotta keep up with these negative waves?

11 Likes

I can see we have an emergency on planet earth. Sending some cosmic vibes your way…

4 Likes

I’m sorry, but I don’t think that was in the form of a question?

4 Likes

What kind of morals does Carmen Sandiego have?

4 Likes

Morals? You ask about morals? When you’re an international sneak-thief with a snazzy coat and a Rockapella theme song, what do you need with morals? (or pants, but I think that’s possibly a side-track?)

3 Likes

Where in the world are the rouge globetrotting elopers?

4 Likes

The real question is, where’s the baby?

8 Likes

Morals? Aren’t they a kind of mushroom?

6 Likes

¿Is this her?

8 Likes

Can’t a crimson couple enjoy a nice honeymoon stealing Paris before subverting a new generation?

4 Likes

That depends… which Paris are they stealing?

3 Likes

His heart?

3 Likes

You know how the titles look similar between the lounge and here now? How can I be so easily confused?

4 Likes

Emojional confusion?

6 Likes

Did you know we reached out to Sanders on Twitter about the running mate option but he didn’t reply? And what’s with Kermit the Frog not replying? Why don’t they take these things seriously?

5 Likes

Perhaps he’s busy with his latest sex scandal?

7 Likes

Hasn’t Kermit always acted like he has a stick up his ass?

4 Likes

And just a tad(pole) self-absorbed?

5 Likes

Are you going to spoil this seasons WD for me, since I don’t have cable and I have to wait for it to show up on Netflix? But don’t I know it’s the infamous Negan scene from the comic with lucille, but no one knows who it was with? Aren’t I already sort of spoiled, I guess?

Aren’t I much like @daneel in that I can never watch AHX again, because of that curbing scene?

Kind of, I guess? [quote=“nemomen, post:261, topic:76536”]
Does Star Trek: First Contact count?
[/quote]

???

4 Likes