? ❓ ⚛ Questions. Questions? QUESTIONS!? ⚛ ❓?

Where did you go to see it?

2 Likes

At the Museum of Flight?

3 Likes

Oh, well can I give you my condolences? Did you pay money for it?

1 Like

Wasn’t it a perk of the membership?

3 Likes

Oh good then and wasn’t I glad I didn’t pay money for it when I saw it so long ago?

1 Like

Would you believe that even though we had our caucuses a while back, we also have a primary tomorrow? And that because we have open ballots I have the option to vote for a senatorial candidate in the American Shopping Party, which is an actual thing? But that if I choose to vote ASP in that one race I can’t vote in the Democratic primary for a candidate named Tutz Honeychurch, who is reputed to be a 'bot?

5 Likes

Why do I have this riff stuck in my head? Where did it come from? If it sounds like a great ending to a song, where is the beginning?

3 Likes

Can you hum a few bars?

5 Likes

Haven’t I been doing that over and over for the last 20 minutes? Aren’t there specific parts for brass with mutes as well, and a syncopated bit for the drums with a cymbal accent on the second beat of the measure?

Wasn’t I supposed to be studying tech stuff for a job interview? What the heck is my brain doing?

4 Likes

A great job of procrastinating? :wink:

(I’ve been there too many times…no judgment from me!)

2 Likes

How come nobody reminded me how great, and stylized, is House of Games?

So, while I was surprised that I regained my regular status so quickly after returning from my “vacation”, aren’t i thus more surprised that I have suddenly lost it?

5 Likes

What are you talking about?

1 Like

It’s gotta be the flags, right?

#NO RAGRETS!

3 Likes

Don’t I like Throne of Cards more?

David Mamet, JT Walsh, I should watch this, right?

4 Likes

My inability to view the lounge? The disappearance of lounge updates in my notifications? Being told I don’t have access to that page when I try to view it? Calling Skeptic a bot and an idiot?

2 Likes

Aren’t you still showing as a regular when I look up your profile? What’s up with that?

2 Likes

You haven’t? “Get thee to a television, go!” Is totally a thing somebody should say to you, right?

1 Like

He does still seem to be one, doesn’t he?

Is there a free way to watch it?

3 Likes

It’s in the free on-demand of you’ve got Comcast- do you have Comcast?

1 Like