? ❓ ⚛ Questions. Questions? QUESTIONS!? ⚛ ❓?

Don’t I like the monkees, but wasn’t I curious, as you’d used several today? Don’t I approve?

5 Likes

Doesn’t this happen to me every so often, where I get stuck on a gif theme?

Didn’t I once get into a gif-versation with @crenquis, in which I posted a shitton of Justified gifs?

5 Likes

Have you bought the new compilation album? Or heard their new Good Times album, with the three new singles?

4 Likes

No - but won’t I have to find some samples to listen to?

4 Likes

5 Likes

7 Likes

6 Likes

Whaaat?

6 Likes

4 Likes

… right?

7 Likes

6 Likes

Don’t I want to say…

?

6 Likes

7 Likes

7 Likes

Would I be lyin’ if I said that I’m not tempted to sing “Cry, Baby, Cry”?

4 Likes

How did I get this far into the day (evening) before going to the generic Google search page? And wasn’t I pleasantly surprised to see their doodle of the day, honoring what would have been YMA SUMAC’s 94th birthday? (Well, maybe, as there’s no real consensus on the date!) Hasn’t it been argued that her vocal range was B2 - C♯7? Wasn’t she amazing to hear live, even in the 1980s when I saw her in a small cabaret?

8 Likes

Who knew buying a programmable coffee machine that

• Costs less than $120
  • Does not set fire to your kitchen
  • Does not make plastic tasting coffee

would be such a challenging goal for birthday gift buying? :steam_locomotive: :coffee: :coffin:

7 Likes

Don’t we have a Cuisinart that’s worked just fine for > 5 years (probably closer to 10) that makes a decent cuppa and didn’t cost too much?

5 Likes

Were they Ancient, and Known Throughout the Land?

2 Likes

Did I ever tell you about the friend who invited me to see the Broadway production of Aida only to walk in and find out I would be seeing Mickey Dolenz as the bad guy?

5 Likes