? ❓ ⚛ Questions. Questions? QUESTIONS!? ⚛ ❓?

What The Actual Fuck ARE You Kidding Me Were You Not Sufficiently Warned And Why Were You So Cocky Mere Hours Ago?

6 Likes

How fucking ignorant are these fucking clowns that they’d do something this utterly self-destructively, idiotically, horribly, shit-clown fuck-twaddling crap fuck shit fuck? Fucking fuck?

9 Likes

Would you believe the answer is the same to why it’s so difficult to get people at any age to follow simple instructions?

[spoiler]Isn’t the fault in ourselves and not our age? In both our instructing and our attention to instructions?

What a piece of work is a man? How noble in reason? How infinite in faculty? In form and moving how express and admirable? In action how like an angel? In apprehension how like a god? The beauty of the world? The paragon of animals? And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust?

Wouldn’t I apologize to Shakespeare if he could see me now? [/spoiler]

4 Likes

Where’s @Modusoperandi?

10 Likes

The schtick isn’t funny anymore now that the worst has happened?

10 Likes

I’m busy llama sitting.

9 Likes

did you forget the rules of this thread?
should I give enough time to ninja edit?

5 Likes

Do I look like I play by the rules?

10 Likes

Should you respond with a topical Donald? Or are we all depressed enough already?

5 Likes

Blofeld wants to know why this is not a question?

Is this a good enough Donald?

6 Likes

Do you understand now why, just when we thought we were on the verge of Permanent Majority status, us Conservatives were so crushed when Obama Hussein Obama “beat” Governor Palin in the “election” of “2008”, nominating and appointing various extremists to enact his terrible agenda?

2 Likes

Hmmmm, didn’t I just watch You Only Live Twice last night? Isn’t it a heck of a campy romp?

4 Likes

Isn’t the whole lair in a volcano just the best thing ever?

3 Likes

Isn’t it a bit racist?

4 Likes

A bit? A product of its time and still fun even if cringeworthy in some parts isn’t it?

5 Likes

Will going to watch Doctor Strange cheer me up?

6 Likes

Yeaaahhhhh, what the heck was up with that?

4 Likes

Isn’t this for you? Brand new, fresh off the wires, isn’t it?

9 Likes

Is it a bizarre coincidence that I almost watched it too? But then I decided instead on Die Another Day because I’d only seen that one once? But then I turned that off because I remembered why I’d only watched it once, so I switched to Salt, which is about how a Russian puppet becomes president?

Does anyone else see parallels between X-Men:Apocalypse and Trump’s victory?

1 Like

Isn’t that one time too many already for that piece of cinematic dreck? Wasn’t Rosamund Pike the only good thing about that film?

2 Likes