? ❓ ⚛ Questions. Questions? QUESTIONS!? ⚛ ❓?

Isn’t it known that my ‘noob-ishness’ has not yet worn off fully?[quote=“tropo, post:4825, topic:76536, full:true”]
Don’t I still get a popup, because flash isn’t installed? Doesn’t my browser think it’s something I might want to download?
[/quote]

Well, doesn’t that suck?

2 Likes

Haven’t we already gone far enough?

2 Likes

Are we not in blood stepped in so far that should we wade no more, returning were as tedious as to go o’er?

7 Likes

Didn’t your mom ever tell you to wipe your feet?

3 Likes

Don’t you know that I’ve been here since before this was here? Back when it was Disqus and before time immemorial? That I stayed up late to ensure that I’d get this name?

Since when have you been so snarky?

4 Likes

Will you two just call it a day, already?

5 Likes

Are you telling us that this is the only questions thread you’ve read?

3 Likes

Isn’t that a mind boggling idea? Is it really fair to make people wade through the old one though?

3 Likes

I think it is, don’t I?

Haven’t I only been here since last March?

You did?

How did that work?

2 Likes

Desmond Baltar?

4 Likes

Is it odd I wondered what you all were talking about at first as chrome just didn’t even load the video?

5 Likes

No, there I stayed up late just to make sure I’d get to drive a bitchin’ Cobra and not get stuck with since European vehicle with an increased cost in plates, see the difference?

5 Likes

Can you explain again why your European car with an American engine was domestic, while mine was foreign?

4 Likes

Because Shelby just brought the shells to the US and actually made them here with imperial wrench sizes?

3 Likes

Because that was what The Good Book of Wrenchin’ decreed?

3 Likes

Should I take it up with my union rep?

4 Likes

Isn’t it nice to have one? For however nice SPEAA is?

2 Likes

Wasn’t I talking about the Universal Auto Worshipers?

4 Likes

If you can find one, most of the Holy Brothers have found their way to distant planets, right?

3 Likes