? ❓ ⚛ Questions. Questions? QUESTIONS!? ⚛ ❓?

Is that a Roald Dahl reference?

1 Like

Aren’t some actors considered to be positively 2-dimensional?

1 Like

Is it an incredibly cute, but slow legendary Irish critter?

4 Likes

Do I have an immediate need to try those?

2 Likes

Wasn’t it just a recollection of a lovely tea place I used to visit in Nova Scotia?
Aren’t some words both Harry Potter spells and also plain old words?

7 Likes

Have you ever accidentally eaten chalk and washed it down with cheap perfume?

2 Likes

Doesn’t the protagonist in The Witches encounter a gathering of said witches and witness one of her friends, who had been distracted by crust-trimmed cumber sandwiches, get magicked into a rat?

2 Likes

Don’t a lot of Italian foods seem like they could be Harry Potter spells?

6 Likes

Does it work in reverse?

2 Likes

Perhaps?

2 Likes

Have we already worked through 5% of the posts for this version of the questions thread? We are plummeting faster than I thought we would, and now that we know it’s coming, what happens when we reach the bottom?

8 Likes

Jes?

9 Likes

Should we fold the tesseract?

?

10 Likes

Why don’t we all get together and build a crooked house?

4 Likes

Would tickling one of these creatures give rise to some kind of wasting sickness?

1 Like

Questions 3: We just are not tired of this yet?
ETA
Questions 4: The revenge of @OtherMichael?

7 Likes

Questions 3: Back in Training?

5 Likes

Could it be questions all the way down?

3 Likes

Doesn’t everyone know what a cucoloris is?

1 Like

A cucoloris, or “cookie” can be used to break up a Fresnel or other soft beamed light, have you never seen one?

In noir films however, they just throw the light outside a Venetian blind or use flags to cut the light off everything but the eyes when they stand in a doorway, got it?

Noir film lighting is interesting because they use a lot of “hard” focused light for crisp, directional shadows when most film lighting (and lighting in general) is softer edged, have you ever noticed? #nerdnerdnerdnerd

12 Likes