? ❓ ⚛ Questions. Questions? QUESTIONS!? ⚛ ❓?

Didn’t I think I was in the lounge?

Wouldn’t it be easier if the thread had a stable title?

#THAT ACTUALY ENDED WITH A QUESTION MARK?

Shouldn’t I Donald this confusing thread? Or is that being mean to something with identity issues?

10 Likes

How many times are you going to break out that excuse?

6 Likes

Should the perpetrator be publicly shamed? :imp:

5 Likes

Shouldn’t I break it out whenever appropriate?

If you got a ticket for running a stop sign, only there was no stop sign there, would you contest it in court, or meekly pay the fine?

:question:

8 Likes

Wasn’t my spouse watching the trailer last night, and didn’t I ask if it was a joke trailer, because of the kitten?

5 Likes

How could you see Keanu as a joke?

7 Likes

Are you saying there were no other indications of which thread you were in? Wouldn’t I be smart enough to give you a ticket for reckless driving, so it would not be dependent on the signage?

4 Likes

Contest the hell out of it, what kind of question is that? Are you a mouse?

4 Likes

Does the text “Questions. Questions? QUESTIONS!” not seem like signage indicating questions to you based on the textual reading?

5 Likes

Doesn’t it seem like it indicates EXCITEMENT! ?

Or that perhaps it is the Lounge thread, which has been under constant change and also sometimes ends in punctuation, so if it doesn’t end with a question mark, it can be disregarded?

BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN TOLD YOU CAN’T END A QUESTION WITH AN EXCLAMATION MARK?

Also: Doesn’t Keanu look dope as f**k?

3 Likes

The rule ‘ask a question’ isn’t questiony enough to indicate one should ask a question?

2 Likes

Can I assume you also pay attention to the thread content? Aren’t you also someone who pays attention to the post count? Why the sudden fixation on the title?

2 Likes

Would it be wrong to edit the thread title again?

Isn’t the Fuck Authority over between the Marshalls and Pier 1?

4 Likes

One feels one is being subjected to a popo-esque gambit somewhat, what what?

1 Like

Shouldn’t the thread title tell us what thread we are in, without having to resort to viewing the first post in a thread every time we enter a thread?

OH YEAH?

3 Likes

Shouldn’t we have to paranoically check where we are every time we post and then edit out the unnecessary questions we feel compelled to write in every thread everywhere?

5 Likes

Why bother? Isn’t this just a disposable “chat” that can be shut down without notice at a developer’s whim?

5 Likes

Wait, are you still using punctuation!?

And what’s this!?

#Formatting!!!???

2 Likes

Better now?

4 Likes

How long, exactly, is this tantrum going to play out?

5 Likes