? ❓ ⚛ Questions. Questions? QUESTIONS!? ⚛ ❓?

If you click it, do you not get the full image?

2 Likes

Yeah, but doesn’t the cropping kind of throw off whatever I might be attempting to convey with the whole image?

3 Likes

Like pictures of women in their underwear?

3 Likes

WHY isn’t it 6 o’clock yet???

6 Likes

Isn’t right now the one time you’d rather be on the other coast like me? :laughing: :8ball: :clock:

4 Likes

Don’t I often have those moments when I wish I was on another coast?

And wouldn’t it be great if I could just teleport there, at will?

4 Likes

So, what does one do when one finds a tarantula-hawk wasp in the backyard? Leave it alone since it will kill tarantulas? Does its presence mean we have tarantulas in our yard? Due to this…

…should we kill it if the possibility presents itself?

4 Likes

Move?

10 Likes

Or perhaps men in their underwear?

3 Likes

Sure, why not?

5 Likes

Did you ever do a lot of coding for family members and then when the wife says she needs a website offer to do one and then, when you’re knee deep in, realize that you have forgotten everything about CSS that you knew two-three years ago?

And, then, aren’t you glad she’s at a college reunion so you can fail quietly without her noticing?

Just me?

10 Likes

Won’t Mrs Steampunk Banana notice sooner or later, though?

2 Likes

Do you even Bootstrap, bro?

3 Likes

Don’t I really have until Sunday before she starts to ask? Maybe even Monday?

2 Likes

Is if bad that I don’t even know what that means? I don’t even put a blanket over my head when I use Dreamweaver, is anything I’m doing even close to right?

2 Likes

Isn’t it a kick in the teeth how fast knowledge goes away when you don’t spend time applying it periodically? Can I tell you how much chemistry I’ve forgotten over the years?

5 Likes

Is the answer seven? Seven chemistries?

Is it irony that I’m going to call myself smart for refusing to learn chem in high school now?

3 Likes

Don’t I wish I could put a number on it? Aren’t I still grateful for what I do remember, even if it hasn’t been applied much in decades?

4 Likes

Off to bed, can you believe that html is like riding off a bike?

By the end of the weekend I should have a treehouse and a website done, when’s it time for someone around here to do something for me?

11 Likes

Anyone else here miss AJWT?

8 Likes