Qultists believe the Emergency Alert test will finally usher in the New World Order... for real this time

Originally published at: Qultists believe the Emergency Alert test will finally usher in the New World Order… for real this time | Boing Boing

6 Likes

Why not just run the test, instead of waiting for an appointed date & time? Is it a Bond villain?

When nothing happens, it’ll be because the citizens will have been vigilant & on their toes, so the plan will have backfired. I guess that’s what happened with Operation Jade Helm except that I never heard about it again from these stalwart guardians of freedom.

18 Likes

Idiots worrying over imaginary idiot BS. Meanwhile, people who actually have something to worry about should pay attention- saw this post from the National Network to End Domestic Violence and thought it was worth re-posting. Not something I would have thought of.

Emergency Alerts and Hidden Devices - NNEDV.

31 Likes

What if the new world order is just like the old one and nobody paid much attention?

28 Likes

So all I have to do to help prevent the zombie apocalypse is…turn…off…my…phone for a few minutes…?

So the zombie apocalypse is opt-out? Nice to know.

Take that, New World Order!

26 Likes

If only.

9 Likes

It would be of no use. If you watch this documentary You will learn the shivering trutth.

5 Likes

… we have to be in a coma

12 Likes

This is the work of Discordians, right? I mean it’s all a fucking “merry” prank, no?

7 Likes

Haven’t seen this Doc, but am certainly going to watch it this coming(like in 3 days) long (Thanksgiving) weekend. Thanks!

2 Likes

An even better question is why would the evil Deep State want to turn people who have already shown a tendency towards voluntary compliance into zombies while leaving skeptic anti-authoritarian resistors to their own devices? The lack of logic behind these plans if you think about them for more than 30 seconds is pretty astounding.

27 Likes

monty python GIF

He-Man Transformation GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski

13 Likes

“Three one-minute pulses…”

Don’t panic. If you hear the fourth one-minute pulse that cancels the preceding pulses, you’re okay and will be raptured shortly, leaving the unrighteous to the zombies. Pass it on.

15 Likes

“Excuse me, I have a work order here to move some goalposts on October 5th, we just need to do a quick site survey ahead of time.”

30 Likes
20 Likes

Oh how I love Jonathan Coulton!

Thanks for making my day.

6 Likes

Who cares what these weak minded idiots believe?

The faster they die off in case of an emergency the better.

US experiencing cold war, civil war, end of Anthropocene so beep beep.

2 Likes

:musical_note:Here’s the new world order
[sound of emergency alert]
Same as the old world order
[sound of emergency alert]

5 Likes
Is Oct 4th not too early to dress up for Halloween and is “zombie” a pretty good costume?
  • Yes and yes.
  • Yes and no.
  • No and yes.
  • No and no.
0 voters
4 Likes