QAnoners are drinking bleach from a communal bowl

Originally published at: QAnoners are drinking bleach from a communal bowl | Boing Boing

11 Likes

That’s sooo not good. Obvious parallels exist… how did they get there so quickly?

25 Likes

As long as they wash their hands after I’m sure they’ll be fine.

26 Likes

Wonder where they got the idea from…

unnamed

41 Likes

26 Likes

Once again, please welcome Mr Charles Darwin!

tenor (19)

37 Likes

Since this begs the obvious comparisons to Jonestown it’s worth remembering one way that Jones’ followers were conditioned to be ready to “drink the Kool-Aid” (actually Flavor-Aid but whatevs) when the big day finally came.

Jim Jones regularly fucked with his cult members’ heads by staging mock suicides and mock executions. He’d order followers to drink ostensibly poisoned beverages as loyalty tests, or put an empty gun to someone’s head and pull the trigger. By the time he decided everyone needed to die many of the people who drank the poison (or forced others to drink it) were so mixed-up and terrified that they likely didn’t know if it was really poisoned or not.

Cults are freaking awful.

58 Likes

As I’ve said here before, it’s only a matter of time before they break out the tracksuits and sneakers.

17 Likes

Bleach, fire, a hammer… so many ways to kill Covid.

8 Likes

Silver lining, at least they’re sanitizing the communal bowl.

15 Likes

I’m getting tired of observing, since 2016, how “lit” the Darwin Awards are gonna be “this year.”

Every year the list of nominees grows exponentially, and they don’t have the room to house the stacks of books that include the names and what the nominees did. I wrote and suggested they fill the empty Donald Trump Library, but received a terse note from the committee: “Ha-Ha. Too soon.”

We’ll see how it plays out. As for Q-Anoners drinking bleach and my reaction? Picture Monty Burns saying, “eggcellent.”

6 Likes

Speechless

21 Likes

These people need help.

7 Likes

Given enough time, the QAnon issue will naturally just fix itself. . . .

12 Likes

Bah! So much for juicing them for their Pure Fluids!

10 Likes

We keep thinking that this kind of thing will lead to fewer
of these nutbags.
But look!
There are always more.

14 Likes

I continue to be amazed at how much actual poison anti-vaxxers will eat/drink/inject to avoid a few CCs of vaccines that have been proven to be safe and effective.

Their inability to recognize the fact that hospital ICUs are clogged with covid cases in unvaccinated people and not people dying of vaccines is staggering.

The numbers are undeniable, unless you deny reality, which is exactly what they do. :frowning:

32 Likes

19 Likes

couldn’t someone just flush the “communal bowl”?

17 Likes

Eerily reminiscent of the Jonestown collective drinking and mass suicide…

THIS is why we need a properly funded public educational system that teaches science, as well as critical thinking and emotional-social intelligence skills.

20 Likes