Quotes on religion and the mythical Christian solar god Jesus's association with the Sun

Late to the party, but that sounds awesome!

I am a weak and lazy little thing tho, so camping via walking, or as we like to say up in the great white north, “portage” (meaning carrying your fucking canoe and all your gear for 20kms) is too stressful for me (I did say lazy right?).

So we have one of these:

It carries 120L of water. Has a propane stove, and heater, toilet, shower, and it fits in a normal parking pad (we’ve camped in a snow storm in it, and in 35C weather, its good for all!). We can go to serviced camp grounds and plug in, but we don’t because we really really don’t get RV culture, at all. And we don’t stay in one place. The most we ever stay is two nights, and then we’re on to the next place. I really want to do a road trip through Australia in something like this. Thats a thing thats done yes?

Also, have you seen these? http://www.mec.ca/product/5038-315/snow-peak-pack-carry-fireplace-l/
The first time I saw one was on an Australian RV blog, cuz you can’t have ground fires in most places, and everyone seems to love it. But its so frakking expensive…

10 Likes