Rap billionaire Sean "Diddy" Combs accused of raping and abusing girlfriend in lawsuit

Originally published at: Rap billionaire Sean "Diddy" Combs accused of raping and abusing girlfriend in lawsuit | Boing Boing

1 Like

Does being a billionaire make you an asshole or do you have to be a supreme asshole to become a billionaire in the first place?

9 Likes

I Want It All GIF by Awkward Daytime TV

12 Likes

In some cases I think becoming a billionaire draws out a person’s asshole traits that were already there but latent during their lean years. Having “f*ck you money” leads people to believe that can do anything and not suffer consequences. Musk, Trump and Diddy apparently fall into this category. Not all billionaires fall into this group, fortunately. MacKenzie Scott appears to be one of the good ones.

7 Likes

she actually seems like the only one (as far as “good” goes for billionaires). besides that; there shouldnt be any billionaires.

5 Likes

Well this comes as disturbing news to my GF who knew Cassie many years ago. :confused: I hope she gets some sort of justice.

2 Likes

Is that why she keeps emailing me, informing me that she’s giving away millions and I’m one of the lucky receivers?

2 Likes

the fuck?!?

The release said they had reached a deal to their “mutual satisfaction” on Friday evening but no terms of the agreement were disclosed.

that was extremly fast; makes me seriously wonder about cassies actual motives here, sorry…I mean…the fuck?!? (see edit)

edit/

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.