Remembering Hooters Air, the "breastaurant" in the sky

Originally published at: Remembering Hooters Air, the "breastaurant" in the sky | Boing Boing

2 Likes

That’s always the challenge: how to pivot to being a classy, upscale boobs-themed restaurant brand

15 Likes

Looks like it lasted slightly longer than Trump’s airline.

23 Likes

And was less centered on a big fake boob.

20 Likes

Half as Interesting just did a video on Hooters Airline.

FTFY 

8 Likes

Sounds like the title to a Tom Jones song

I flew this once (well I guess twice) to and from my 20-year high school reunion.
First off, really strange, they did not serve chicken wings. They didn’t even serve chicken. You got celery and stuff you could dip in a tangy sauce.
Then the Hooters Girls could not wear shorts during takeoff or landing, they started the flight in long pants, changed into shorts for the serving of food, and changed back into long pants for landing.

3 Likes

Let me get this straight: you willfully put yourself on a Hooters Air flight and, in looking back, you think it was “really strange”??!

2 Likes

You don’t want to run through burning jet fuel in hot pants.

3 Likes

Yes. It was the cheapest flight I could get in 2004. I wasn’t going to pay more to not be able to say I flew on Hooters Air.

1 Like

Synthetic fabric pantyhose are so much better?

1 Like

can you say shrink-wrap?
ouch!

Melting nylon is very sticky. I have a couple of small scars on my hands to remind me of that fact.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.