Replies disappearing

I believe there was a well deserved moderation action, in order to deprive the internet of the wisdom of two great scholars engaging in a formal debate. :wink: If you know what I’m sayin’

4 Likes

I guess this harkens back to @fiddlingfrog’s earlier concern:

I had no idea what happened, my posts just went poof. I’m being suppressed, man! (Joking)

3 Likes

one of our hosts mentioned in that thread that he did some editing of posts to remove some personal comments, which is a lot more work than the usual nuking them (and all the follow up comments) from orbit, but it also looks like the latter of the two you referenced was removed by the author. I’d go on but really, I’m not tangling with that user again. It was like arguing with a table leg.

1 Like

Yeah, I had that the other day. Can’t even exactly remember what it was that I was saying, just pissed that it was swept up as by-catch. Meh. Ain’t like I say shit that’s worth reading anyhow. :smiley:

good metaphor

Yeah, you’re awful,. :wink:

1 Like

Things got too personal so Rob modded it.

2 Likes

Hey, underneath this shallow, insecure exterior, is a shallow, insecure interior, I’ll have you know.

6 Likes

As the wise and dearly departed scholar and poet Eric Wright once explained, “don’t quote me boy, cuz I ain’t said shit.”

7 Likes

Jumping in late… you can see what got eaten if you go to download all my posts.
But everything that I have had eaten was pretty much remarks to a troll that don’t do any good hanging around after the original is gone.

3 Likes

I haven’t had this issue lately. Last one I remember I think got eaten because it was reply to another post that crossed the line. It was witty too.

I had more posts disappear under Antonius.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 253 days. New replies are no longer allowed.