Reports of shots fired at downtown Dallas rally

The zipper is subtle!

8 Likes

Gray. The green is just a cute disguise covering up his cold robotic shell.

5 Likes

For some reason, in this case, when law enforcement is targeted, this mass shooting isnā€™t automatically called terrorism. Nobody that I have yet heard is jumping to conclusions about the shooters religion(s).

3 Likes

What the??! Hey there partner.

3 Likes

Come tomorrow, news will be reporting on whatever stupid shit Trump will tweet about it.

6 Likes

Hey bud :slight_smile: Was banned for a year for nonsense reasons. Entirely unapologetic and would do the same thing again (if i could find the damn image!).

How are you?

1 Like

Lately I quite often think of something Joel Robinson observed, ā€œthank god Iā€™m white!ā€

1 Like

Iā€™d avoid shirts in the approximate color of any local authorities and possibly an umbrella.

I could easily see good ol boys attempting to provoke racial conflict leading to rioting. And sometimes the offay at hand has to pay for the crimes of the offay that is out of reach. Ask Reginald Denny.

1 Like

This guy deleted his tweet, or it was removed.

Former Illinois congressman, apparently. I think Iā€™ve seen some of his idiocy before.

19 Likes

Right, itā€™s all the fault of Black Lives Matter! /sarcasm
Iā€™m sure whatever the facts turn out to be, theyā€™ll get the blame, and itā€™ll totally divert every last bit of attention away from the people recently murdered by police.

At least in this case the NRA really canā€™t claim that more guns would have solved the problem.

Iā€™m sure theyā€™ll make an exception to the rule if heā€™s black. The right like to portray BLM as some sort of hate-mongering criminals - if they can cast them as anti-police terrorists, theyā€™re going to work that for everything they can.

7 Likes

They may already have done so. The shooters displayed very little regard for the well being of the assembled crowd. Oddly little for brothers and sisters, yes? Almost like the crowd were not brothers, not even human, but merely not the immediate targets.

1 Like

Iā€™ve managed to go at least a year since my last ban, and Iā€™m entirely unapologetic too! Welcome back!

4 Likes

Not the solution

4 Likes

Donā€™t worryā€¦ these assholes are telling themselves that in other placesā€¦ they donā€™t need twitter to come after those they think are their enemies.

5 Likes

Yep. Anything to avoid the real problem hereā€¦ endless, endless racism.

20 Likes

Christ, What An Asshole

7 Likes

Wretched little people like this love to throw fuel on the fire but totally lack anything of any value in finding a solution. Spineless little racist coward, he is undeserving of anything except contempt. Wouldl he be proud if his words add to the bloodshed? Would he contribute anything to help bring people together. Scum!

10 Likes

I wonder how all the Texas senators and legislators and mayors and governors who are in the pocket of the NRA are reacting to this news.

ā€¦after all, if the only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gunā€¦how do police get shot?

10 Likes

Yeah, Iā€™m sure Fox is already pushing that angle, regardless of the facts.

But 3 out of 5 white people agree - thereā€™s no racism!

5 Likes

Weird the tweets make it sound like they were shooting randomly in the crowd, but it seems pretty clear it wasnā€™t random at all.

4 Likes