Restaurant sign featuring bull’s extra-large genitalia sparks outrage, city petition

I won’t post more graphic versions, but this has been in Manhattan for millennia.

5 Likes

Ball Street?

6 Likes

It is a magnificent statue. And I giggle like an 11 year old at the tourists there.

1 Like

Just another cock and bull story

1 Like

If their tender sensibilities are so offended by that one bull, don’t let them see this place!

5 Likes

Kind of a dick move, though.

4 Likes

Now you’re just getting cocky.

3 Likes

[quote=“sockdoll, post:19, topic:54587”]
Interesting way to wear a party hat
[/quote]

7 Likes

5 Likes

And a FYI to non-Utahns: the name of the town is named Hurricane, but is pronounced ‘Hur-ken’

This place is surfeit with places creatively pronounced, and children creatively named.

2 Likes

Not around DeviantArt it ain’t.

1 Like

Rhymes with 'murican?

1 Like

Somewhere, a bull jerker is shakin’ their head…

1 Like

Close, but it’s more next-of-kin.

Didn’t Sylvester Stallone start his career with that film?

2 Likes

Is the goal to protect children from the fact that all complex life has boys and girls and that they come with different bits or is it to protect parents from having to explain why they have hidden that basic fact of life from their children by pretending the world is asexual?

2 Likes

I don’t think I can ever sleep again after seeing that! And why is the tail on a plug? It does seem to lack some features you’d expect on a “man pony,” though…

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.