Rickrolling is sexist, racist and often transphobic in context

Keyboard? That’s not a keyboard.

That’s a keyboard.

3 Likes

Those can die in a fire. I’m not 130 wpm (especially on my phone), but ergonomic Microsoft keyboards ftw.

(Even just looking at one makes me purr)

3 Likes

I’m disappointed it wasn’t I Love Horses. But I think that site finally went down.

Amateur.

8 Likes

Well… My first keyboard back in 83:

The old 400 beats me by a few years.
Ran color64 bbs software for years

ThreadJack in process?

5 Likes

Mice can be pretty personal. I very recently replaced my aging mac with a shiny new retina model. With the new machine came a narrower keyboard-- I still instinctively reach for the page up/page down keys— and a mouse with no button.

The mouse is really nice for scrolling-- very much more sensitive and subtle than the mechanical wheel mouse I had been using before. However, in gaming, it’s a complete disaster. A simple click can be misinterpreted as a “scroll up, scroll down” signal by the game. In normal use, this is a subtle, inadvertent change, easily reversed. In a game, if the scroll wheel is bound to something like [SWITCH WEAPON], it’s a fairly dramatic change.

2 Likes
4 Likes

YOU TAKE THAT BACK!

(it hewrt muh feelings)

1 Like

If you look at the walls there, it looks like everyone has signed one of Tony Packo’s buns. We stopped there specifically on a road trip from the east coast to Michigan just to try it out. The signed buns were a bonus.

2 Likes

Goddamnitsomuch.

1 Like

See. Keyboard privilege! IT IS REAL!

This is my favorite keyboard. Simple, with nice tactical feedback from the keys, and compact but not squished.

Those are the worst for small hands. Seriously. I cannot type on those!

Thats my current keyboard, I miss the full size Fkeys but a water spill ruined my old comfort curve 2000 and I can’t find a new one easily. I loved that keyboard.

2 Likes

Yeah, I can palm a basketball, and with all the dorsal interossei exercises I’ve done over the years normal keyboards just feel cramped.

(dorsal interossei are the muscles in your hands that let your fingers stretch horizontally. I can fully cross my index to my pinky behind my hand, and play traveling tenths on a piano. It took yeeeears)

Is that anything like a kegel?

4 Likes

Easily its best feature is that it stays put on a desktop, though I find in this era of wireless mice its advantages are slightly mitigated.

Rimshot! :smile:

Also, hand stretching exercises are critical to playing a low D or C whistle for more than two minutes.

They can be up to 28 inches long.

I have this one

It’s annoying if you are left handed, but it works for me even if I can’t swap hands.

I also have a Das Keyboard 4. Nice to use and heavy enough that it doubles as a weapon in case of emergency.

3 Likes

hehehehe we’re literally at the point where threads about my appalling clickbait are derailed into nerdy discussion of pointing devices

11 Likes

???

1 Like