Leaked audio allegedly captures racist tirade by Nazi media darling Richard Spencer

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/11/04/racist-tirade-from-alt-right.html

7 Likes

I love it when fascists inevitably turn on each-other – even here in the dumbest timeline where Milo is doing it because he’s thirsty for social media attention.

I wonder what epithet Spencer is spitting at Milo right now. What ever could it be…?

52 Likes

Hmm. I wonder if Milo has a game plan for this, or if he’s just unable avoid attention whoring?

29 Likes

Richard Spencer went on a racist tirade!!! Who would have thought… /s

ds9-quark-shocked

49 Likes

6 Likes

Weird. Didn’t expect the finest specimen of the master race to sound like a two year old throwing a tantrum.

22 Likes

My guess is that it’s an attempt to rehabilitate his image… so he can resume attention-whoring, of course.

18 Likes

Are Monday mornings no longer sacred?

Fuck that guy.

9 Likes

“Little fucking octaroons.”

Please, someone, tell us you’ve researched his ancestry and found jewish and/or BAME antecedents in there somewhere.

8 Likes

I mean, on one hand I’m certainly far from surprised. On the other I wouldn’t have thought of this as a sure thing. There was definitely a chance that Spencer was an amoral Machiavellian who didn’t have any personal feelings about racism one way or the other but who identified racists as easy marks to take money from.

And in case anyone takes that the wrong way, exploiting racism to make money because you don’t give a shit who gets hurt is a viciously racist way to behave, so this isn’t wondering whether Spencer is racist or not, in either case Spencer is the worst kind of racist (more than one thing can be the worst). Go-on-a-racist-tirade-racist and promote-racism-for-profit-because-all-of-humanity-can-die-in-a-fire-for-all-you-care-racist are not worth comparing in the evil Olympics. I just have trouble not wondering what personally motivates other people (I assume because I’m constantly trying to figure out how to defend myself from them).

20 Likes

Really? I’ve noticed that is what most of them sound like when they don’t get their own way.

6 Likes

I didn’t even know what this meant until I googled it. I thought it was some kind of eight-legged shaped cookie or something. I was wondering why anyone would get mad at a multi-tentacle shaped pastry.

Oh, and christ what an asshole.

19 Likes

There is a cost to punching Nazis.

42 Likes

At $1.00, punching Nazis is cheaper than the cost of freedom.

22 Likes

Can we go back to punching Nazis? Not that we ever stopped.

17 Likes

Just needs an echo unit and an analog synth with 2 keys taped down and he’s got a promising future in the Power Electronics/Death Industrial scene

2 Likes

Man, I can’t wait till more shocking video is released. Like a dog barking at a mailman. Or the sun coming up in the east. Or a bird flying.

10 Likes

Which one do you think will end up being “disappeared”?

3 Likes

And if you don’t throw in your buck o’ five who will?

I’d say Jeffrey Winder has put in their buck o’five. It’s nice that they got a nickel change. They can throw that at a Nazi.

9 Likes

The game plan i presume is him throwing Spencer under the bus so he can show that he’s not as bad as antifa and the left have been saying he is. Spoiler alert, he’s worse because this just shows he’ll do whatever it takes to keep himself “relevant”. I doubt that anyone that knew that Milo is a garbage person would fall for it but i’m sure those on the right are more than happy to give him more air time.

19 Likes