Leaked audio allegedly captures racist tirade by Nazi media darling Richard Spencer

Is $1 per punch the going rate? Because I only have a twenty on me but I could hit up the ATM.

22 Likes

MFW people are shocked-shocked I tell you!-that Richard Spencer is outed as a racist.

mal%20nonplussed

10 Likes

As a Black person, I have to say that rant wasn’t “terrifying” to me; it was a grown ass man having a fucking temper tantrum and demonstrating exactly how ugly and twisted he is inside.

Spencer and Milo can both choke.

46 Likes

Unfortunately it doesn’t look like the http://resistancegenealogy.com/ folks have gotten to him yet.

5 Likes

It’s that right? I mean it is absolutely a full blown temper tantrum…hate and rage fueled by thew incredible amount of stupid that is floating around inside that meat sack…but a tantrum nonetheless.

2 Likes

I love how Richie Rich thinks he’s some ubermensch. Like seriously, this guy has never toiled a day in his life. Never had a work injury (had my finger ripped open to the muscle and bone, still had to work the shift cause my boss was yelling at me), never had to float checks between pay periods to get bills paid, and never had to struggle. If this clown was ever near me IRL I would throw him on a factory line and steal his IDs and contact info. And lets see how long before he begs people to care for him. Hell, throw him in the middle of village far away from any white person and lets see how long he lasts. He’s pathetic beyond any measure as all fascists are.

15 Likes

Pastry? Did you mean pasta?
220px-Touched_by_His_Noodly_Appendage_HD

(With deep apologies for introducing levity into a thread about an arsehole. But sometimes a noodly appendage can restore faith in humanity.

11 Likes

I mean, we all knew this. It’s why he was punched in the street. But cool, cool…

5 Likes

Ramen.

9 chars.

5 Likes

His handlers probably caught up with him later: “Agent Spencer, calm yourself. Take a deep breath, and remember that compliance will be rewarded.”

Still around today. Calling Richard Spencer a Nazi isn’t hyperbole.

7 Likes

I couldn’t find it quickly, but at the time Elizabeth Warren released her DNA testing results there was a screenshot going around of Richard Spencer’s DNA testing results that claimed Warren was whiter than Spencer (he had something like half a percent of non-European accessory).

1 Like

Spencer gets “most butt hurt nazi” of the year award. Again.

tumblr_o6v3umw5YY1qg2n7mo1_500

15 Likes

Weird how Spencer turned out to be the guy he was publicly all along.

It still shows up in official government documents, e.g. marriage licenses:

16 Likes

That whole site is a wonderful idea. Thank you for the link!
Posts about Jacob Wohl:
https://twitter.com/CleverTitleTK/status/969628673073704960
and Kayne West:

are especially worth seeing.

10 Likes

I didn’t know either…I really really wanted it to be an eight-armed baboon or something equally cool…sigh…

5 Likes

shockedwellnotthatshocked.gif

2 Likes

We regret to inform you Richard Spencer is racist.

3 Likes

Okay, now it’s okay to say that, but anyone saying so before this was just a radical preemptive anti-fascist destroying civility. /s

11 Likes
3 Likes

Is it just me, or does the video make it look like he was elbowed rather than punched in the head? I’m good with either, or both, but it’s always referenced as a punch, and I’m guessing puncher/elbower has good reason to not say, “well actually…”.

1 Like