Rickrolling is sexist, racist and often transphobic in context

What is the specific model #?

The trackball is a M570. I will have problems giving you the keyboard model number because of dyslexia issues, but it is a Professional with brown switches, UK layout.

1 Like

I use one of those too. Originally got it because the trackpad on my old laptop died, and I didn’t want to use a mouse when I was sitting on the couch… But I’ve gone on to continue using it with my new laptop, too.

5 Likes

I mean this from the bottom of my heart Rob,

…fuck you.

4 Likes

Okay… how did we get to talking about keyboards and mice in a rickrolled thread?

11 Likes

Bad parenting?

16 Likes

Well I guess we don’t really have to be crazy, but it sure helps.

1 Like

10 Likes

Also, forgot to mention this in earlier comments… But excellent rickrolling, sir @beschizza. Excellent indeed. Got me only because this is totally the kind of thing I would expect to see posted here on the boing, and I clicked to see what kind of batshit crazy theory was going on there.

3 Likes

It’s about trust. We know he’s never going to let us down.

3 Likes

ThreadBait and ThreadJacking are sooo much fun!

1 Like

Some one’s a bit ballsier now that we can’t deport him ;o)

10 Likes

I warned you, Rob, but you chose to ignore it. Well, it’s out of my hands now…good luck, my friend.

1 Like

Don’t you guys think that Never Gonna Give You Up would make a good song for Laibach to cover?

4 Likes

Does anyone not read the comments before even knowing what the post is about? Weird.

Also!

Don’t you guys look at the status bar when hovering over links? Oh, I get it. Smartphones. I’m old.

5 Likes

You missed a real opportunity to also change the link to this discussion page.

1 Like

Sometimes you just need to roll.

I feel like I feel that I, like, got my boundaries transgressed.

Good one (though the effect is spoiled by the ad that comes up first)!