Right-wing outrage songified

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/11/12/outrage-songified.html

11 Likes

Pure gold, thank you for sharing this. Loved it!

20 Likes

That was totally wicked! And I finally have an answer who the person was walking around behind Paula White with a newspaper and a blankie!

13 Likes

Wow, that was a whole lot of feelings being songified right there. Good thing those are the folks that know just what to do with their feelings.

10 Likes

They make “sweet passionate love” to their poor injured fee-fees?

12 Likes

That was pretty good. I wanna share Praga Khan’s (from Lords of Acid) songs he put out recently. It’s a remix of some of his old work, but it’s fun.

1 Like

@MissCellania is in the house! :partying_face:

5 Likes

I shouldn’t comment on anyone’s looks as I’m as ugly as a plucked chicken, but Kenneth Copeland is really really weird looking, like a marionette that came to life.

11 Likes

Geppetto: “Seriously. I don’t want a son.”

8 Likes

6 Likes

Yeah, well an own-dung-and-urine diet will soon sort that out :slight_smile:

Separately… was that Jon Voight near the end, talking about Satan?

6 Likes

So what the heck was all that about eating dung and drinking urine? I’m assuming something really, really dumb.

7 Likes

Kenneth Copeland has had a lot of “work” done on his face.
Or at least he looks like he has.

3 Likes

Even through the filter of autotune; the madness hurts my brain.

5 Likes

I don’t know if this kind of video composition represents genius, but I find myself deeply admiring the skill and creativity of the makers.

5 Likes

of the pothole repair and pavement resurfacing kind.image

1 Like

Yes it was. He came out earlier this week with a completely unhinged religious video about Biden being Satan or some such nonsense. Voight has gone the way of the alt-right prosperity doomsday soothsayers.

5 Likes

2 Kings 18:27–

2 Likes

That just raises the further question of why he was referencing that passage…

1 Like