RIP Popular Photography, 1937-2017

I was guessing yes/no/yes.

1 Like

Bonnier also owns Popular Science. Popular Science has cut back from 12 to 6 issues per year. Can you guess where this is going?

2 Likes

I am visiting my sister. Right after reading this article I went into neice’s room where the computer is set up. Noticed she had a big stack of Popular Photography! So the young folks are reading it.

I concur with @AndreaJames. We’re looking at some vintage underboob. (At least I am. Rowr.)

9 Likes

possibly reflective of the combined mediums of photography and magazines in general; as we are witnessing with newspapers decline. how many times have I seen stacks of National Geographic & Encyclopedias at yard sales? people are squaring off into their cultural preference corners. remember in the 19C when a painting “hits you in a different way”…that’s why the internet is nice;)

That’s hot.

1 Like

I dunno… that’s a little risqué for 2017, too.

This woman if alive would likely be 100+.

3 Likes

My brain pretty much does that automatically whenever I see a partially obscured body.

16 Likes

Mommy this man on the internet scared me.

11 Likes

Yeah, I imagine the towel gap would have to be adjusted downward a bit if they wanted to recreate the shot.

2 Likes

7 Likes

LoL. Do me! Do me!

Too easy.

12 Likes

http://imgur.com/u4wGqZH

2 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.