RiYL podcast 009: Marc Maron

[Permalink]

The streaming on this is terrible, and it won't seem to download. Why is that?

I refuse to use iTunes.

Okay, streaming worked for a few moments, and now it's back to not working (my internet connection is fine and I am able to stream other content without a problem). For a really small .mp3 file, really?!

I suppose I shall not be listening to RiYL.

ETA: All other podcasts are having the same issue. frowning

Same issue here. I do not use iTunes and the other links don't seem to work.

Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't, but when they do work, they don't steam well at all. And I'm not about to d/l iTunes for one podcast. Seems like it might be an issue with Podbean?

This podcast seems like a great idea. And Marc Maron is the best. Too bad I can't listen to it. frowning

It's Podbean. What a really terrible, unreliable service they have. I went to stream directly from the site, and it's still buffering ... five minutes later. I tried to download from Podbean as well, but it won't download.

My next step will be trying to stream and download a totally different podcast at Podbean, but that'll have to wait as I must get brunch. smile

Working on it. In the meantime, you can download directly from here: http://riyl.podbean.com/

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.