Roll out the nostalgia with the Roly Kit

Originally published at: Roll out the nostalgia with the Roly Kit | Boing Boing

I had not heard of this inventor with 71 patents and estimated net worth today of $70M, but the Jennifer Lawrence movie Joy is about her (and she is an executive producer).

2 Likes

I have one of these roll up storage boxes. It’s terrible. God forbid you need something in a compartment near the centre, you’ll need 6 feet of space just to open it.

But maybe you want a smaller one, make your own:

2 Likes

I remember this now. You know, it would make a decent thing to cart miniatures and/or miniature painting supplies. It has a futuristic look to it.

Video link for the BBS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUxJ116Dtq0

3 Likes

Damn…I didn’t know that.

I just remember the ad. I’m gonna add that movie to the queue. I love movies about business.

Thanks, man.

1 Like

As an added bonus for people who like to sort things into little chambers, when you carry the Roly Kit around - it randomly undoes itself and prepares you for another night of sorting joy.

Speaking from experience.

2 Likes

Still have two of them, one of which I found on the street. It works well for me, holding screws and nails all in order. I’ve found it to be a good tool.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.