Ron DeSantis makes eerie, robotic "smile" as he tries — but fails — to look happy for big announcement (video)

Originally published at: Ron DeSantis makes eerie, robotic "smile" as he tries — but fails — to look happy for big announcement (video) | Boing Boing

4 Likes

when one is so filled with raw, unfiltered hate, it must be very difficult to make any facial expression other than dour, curmudgeonly grimace face. :grimacing:
it is his resting hate face and it doesn’t change.

20 Likes

What’s next, him practicing laughing?

Video Games Japan GIF

15 Likes

well, that does need work.

8 Likes

Hitler didn’t smile all that much either.

6 Likes

So, Trump from jail, DeSantis from court and Biden on video from some studio. Going to be an interesting campaign year. At least the non-travel will pollute the environment less. Who am I kidding? Pollution by any other name …

4 Likes

I’M - - - SO - - - HAPPEEEE!!!

8 Likes

Surprised Oh My GIF

11 Likes

You won’t get far in Republican political circles by having real human emotions.

6 Likes

Yeah, too bad Ron pissed off Disney - their imagineers really could help him out there.

9 Likes

Animatronic DeSantis would probably seem more human and warm.

4 Likes

In his own way, he’s as off-putting as Ted Cruz. That anyone would cast their vote for either of these two says a lot about the meagre nature of their character.

8 Likes

An announcement held with Elon Musk - a pair of weird, charmless, transphobic, race-baiting, shapeless monsters straight from the less appealing parts of the Uncanny Valley - who somehow have fans.

7 Likes

zuck

2 Likes

You just stretch the skull-meats until the teeth are exposed; how hard could it be?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.