Rug "typo" at Sheriff's Office: "In Dog We Trust"

7 Likes

Never met a Lurcher?

Typical.

1 Like

Nope. I do live with a friendly, highly photogenic whippet though. Kind of similar?

1 Like

How much do we trust in dog? Usually not enough to kill in His name, but definitely enough to commit sexual assault

Beautiful!

1 Like

Oh dog, that makes me sick. Drug-sniffing dogs re known to be unreliable and can pretty much mark anyone if the handler wants to, unconsciously or not). Subjecting a woman to such a horrendous sexual assault is disgusting and I sure hope the border patrol cops and the medical personnel who were involved don’t just get a slap on the wrist.

But really, the problem is in the whole system of CBP. Even if a person is transporting drugs, they should not be subjected to such inhumane, sexually invasive treatment.

This subject is too serious, so we need a picture of a snow doggy now:

EDIT/ I just realized that I typed “oh dog” instead of “oh god” right at the start of my post, and completely unintentionally too. That’s kind of a hilarious coincidence.

I now think we atheists should start saying “oh dog” instead of the alternative.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.